Skip to content
- This update will mark the implementation of the Crafting 2.0 system, a hybrid of the ancestral Crafting 0 and the Crafting 1.0 systems.
- Smelting will be the first system to transfer over to the new Crafting UI and mechanics.
- This update adds chance to duplicate output, and chance to save resources abilities to Smelting, which increase based on your skill level and
any relevant stat bonuses.
- Crafting is now an active ability rather than a drop off and leave it. You will go to the foundry (or use the portable forge) and do your crafting actively
similar to processing weed.
- Each crafting discipline will see their features rolled out over the course of the next few weeks in minor patches of this larger patch.
Quality of Life
- A number of systems have been reworked to be eyetargets rather than distance checks which will dramatically improves server performance and smoothen
the play experience across the board.
- Mining is now a eyetarget activity.
- Mining rewards have been rebalanced and increased to help better fuel the economy.
- Hacking is now a eyetarget activity.
- This adds an incredible amount of valid ATMs for hacking across the entire map.
- Dropped items are now eyetargetted rather than distance checked.
- This also cleaned up the way said items are displayed to the player.
- Milkmart was moved to Sandy Shores and renamed to 24/7.
- Added two additional convienence stores to Grapeseed and Paleto Bay.
- Lux relocated the criminal underground to be a straight drive in instead of a teleport.
- Elfen added 50+ new clothes for females.
- Elfen added some new clothes for males.
- Lux added and configured the following new interiors
- La Mesa PD
- Davis PD
- Paleto Bay Bank
- Tuners Interiors
- Pink Cage Interiors
- Lux set up additional Police Departments but they will not be active until after City of Night 2 mini event.
- Nexus experience and Anima Rewards have been increased again and will remain so until the end of City of Night 2.0.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to continue succing the Nexus after a gravity fling.
- The Shady Briefcase now works properly and will hold any single item stack.
- Fixed a bug causing Mail Delivery to not properly take Delivery skill into account.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from seeing your weed plots until you replanted on login.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes leave a nexus marooned with no one able to succ.
- Fixed a bug allowing you to use eyetarget while in a vehicle to do things like mail pickup or dumpsters.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to duo mine and duplicate rewards.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to pick up items while in a vehicle.
Creepy Crawlee Emporium
- Added the following boxes back to the Creepy Crawlee Emporium
- Luxelent 2022
- Luxelent 2021
- Halloween Havoc 2021
- Runic Mayhem
- ISA Season 5