- Have been added to the game. They are a competitive PVP system similar in scope to Holdouts, but Temple based.
- Nexus Points spawn at random intervals every 15 – 45 minutes, and spawn 1-3 at a time.
- Nexus Point health has been buffed from it’s prepatch value, and will now yield more anima.
- Nexus Points have a chance to drop a random Anima item when exhausted.
- Nexus Points are inherently dangerous, and they can and will harm you when channeling from them.
- The Channeling skill now dictates how good you are at Channeling. It is an additive skill like Regeneration.
- Only one Temple can channel a Nexus at a time.
- Only three people can channel a Nexus at once.
- Now save and persist who controls them.
- Now grant event loadouts to you if you are in control of them.
- Now grant increased experience when completing activities in rival territories.
- Are considered a PVP Engaged Zone. If you are in someone’s Territory they are clear to kill you.
- Territories are exclusive to Temples currently, but over time will involve to include large scale Territories belonging to
Pantheons, and eventually Organizations as the event continues forward.
- Added a Territory display to the HUD
- Added a Postal Code display to the HUD
- You can now use /hud and right click on individual items to hide / show them, in addition to moving them.
City of Night 2
- The City has Fallen. The Police are now based out of Sandy Shores due to the ongoing Magical Storms.
- Since they are based out of Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay, the police went ahead and built new police department buildings there.
- Crimes have been added north of the border! There are now 8 stores, 2 banks, and a whole lot of locals to sell drugs to up north.
- The city itself is dangerous, and should be avoided unless you really have to go in there!
- Added 3 new safes in the Yellow Jack, The Meth Lab, The Hunting Lodge that can be robbed.
- All robberies are now crowbar robberies rather than dials.
- All Criminal and Cop activities now give a small amount of essence.
- Fixed a bug preventing the /gps command from working.
- Updated Rewards to July 2022.
- Increased efficiency of Quikclot.
- Mailman base pay and experience slightly lowered and it is now tied to the Delivery skill.
- THP / Level has been reworked into Efficiency: Shield and will now grant a flat bonus to your shield amount acquired from Trinkets.
- Mitigation has been reworked into Efficiency: Mitigation and will now grant a flat bonus to your mitigation granted by Armor and
the Toughness skill.
- Added subscriber tiers to event loadouts for each individual tier.
Emporium – Murica Box 2022
- TalboTec™ Void Shield Emulator
- +60 Shield
- TalboTec™ Overshield Enhancer
- +5 Shield Op
- DeMartini Pharma Skin Marbelizer™
- +5 Toughness
- Sweedwater Industries Centurion Spikes
- +5 Thorns
- Jay’s Fashionable Hat
- +5 Delivery
- BMW M4 Keys
- Talbot’s Swift Deluxe Keys
- Monster Truck Keys
- Obsthak LLC Premium Rounds
- Use: Add a massive bonus to Damage: Kalashnikov Mk2
- Zane’s Lubricating Oil
- Use: Add a massive bonus to Efficiency: Thorns
- Johnny’s Flame Retardant
- Use: Add a massive bonus to Mitigation: Fire Damage
- Sweedwater Industries Replica Centurion Chestplate
- 15% Damage Mitigation
- 5% Regen Amplification
- Wrath Rune (Right hand)
- +2 Assault Rifle
- +2 Heist
- Succor Rune (Left hand)
- +2 Toughness
- +2 Law Enforcement
- Boris Gat, Addicted to Trash Bobblehead
- +4 Dumpster Diving
- Give ‘em The Succ Poster
- +4 Channeling
- Lambeau Wulfe’s Gun Case
- 16 Slot Weapon Container
- North South, Loves to Suck Bobblehead
- Use: Add a huge bonus to Damage: Owned Territory
- Niko Cavallo, Startling Return Bobblehead
- Use: Add a huge bonus to Mindfreak: Fines
- Sumner Rae, Glass Fanatic Bobblehead
- Use: Add a huge bonus to Loot: Illegal Salvage Glass
- Dean Marston, Mailman Bobblehead
- Use: Add a huge bonus to XP Bonus: Mail Delivery
- Mira Jimenez, No Soul
- Use: Add a huge bonus to XP Bonus: Weed Deals
- Charity, Terrible Seeds Bobblehead
- +3 Drug Production
- Jesus’ Destructive Ammo Bag
- 12 Slot Ammo Container
- Freedom Weed Jar
- 12 Slot Weed Container
- Doug Barkay, Tpose for Dominance Bobblehead
- Use: Add a large bonus to Territory: Influence
- Rockford Hills Dumpster Guide
- Use: Add a large bonus to Loot: Dumpster Quantity
- Jesus Jimenez Cooking King Bobblehead
- Use: Add a large bonus to XP Bonus: Cooking
- Dexter, Lord of the Atoms Bobblehead
- Use: Add a large bonus to ATOMS: Additional Core Chance
- Faded City of Night Flyer
- Use: Add a large bonus to Pay Bonus: Stores
- Monster Truck Shredded Tire
- Use: Add a large bonus to Loot: Illegal Salvage Rubber
- Red, White & Blue Cowboy Hat
- +2 Pistol
- Tyrone’s Dumpster Diving Handbook
- +2 Dumpster Diving
- Hope & Love Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Mitigation: Fall Damage
- Justice & Honor Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Poise
- Despair & Doubt Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to XP Bonus: Illegal Salvage
- War & Conquest Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Damage: Unarmed
- Time & Fate Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Duration: Food Buffs
- Shadows & Wrath Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to XP Bonus: Stores
- Humor & Trickery Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Tackle Effectiveness
- Dreadful Greed & Lust Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Loot: Package Heists
- Darkness Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to XP Bonus: Mechanic
- Destruction Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to XP Bonus: Banks
- Nature & Elements Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Mining: Geode Chance
- Void Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to XP Bonus: Smelting
- Arcana Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Loot: Continental Coins
- Runebearer Sparkler
- Use: Add a medium bonus to Loot: Store Quality