Skip to content
2.0 Prepatch 1 – Drugs – Update 3
- Added a sight targeting system based on bt-target by brentN5.
- You can activate this with the Q key.
- Added lootable dumpsters with various types and qualities of loot which are sight targeted.
- Added framework for Weazel News and Daily Bark newspapers which you can find by sight targeting a newspaper stand.
- Added portable containers you can carry around in your inventory which can hold items and be dropped / stored / placed in trunks
- Heist Bags will be converted to containers in the next patch, and should be unequipped and those inventory slots
should be cleared.
- The Inventory will be resized with the addition of this to be smaller and far less database intensive. Any slots > 100 will
become unusable in the next patch to prepare for this.
- Added the ability for police to see items inside portable containers when patting down (and seize from them)
- the Suspicious Briefcase is immune to this and any item held in it is secure.
- Added the majority of a Vangelico’s Jewelry Store heist. This is a work in progress that will be turned on and off and tuned as we
experiment with it.
- Added the ability for people who possess the Void Anima to remember a recall location with the /remember command.
- Added the ability to create time loops for storyline purposes.
- Added Note item type.
- Added Book item type.
- Added the ability for admins and moderators to administer time based bans in game.
- Added an automatic event loadout system that is tied to event mode. (No more wasting your own ammo!)
- New Skill: Dumpster Diving – Learned at Criminal Hub
- Updated the dpemotes script to add new emotes, props, showing of ids and police badges.
- Fixed the Time Anima so it works properly.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the /carry command (formerly /shoulder). This should now always work explicitly as intended.
- Reworked how mutation and sterility work in the Weed Grow so management of your plants in an inventory is significantly easier.
- Fixed a bug preventing Butchers and Doctors from getting people up properly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing the banks from resetting properly with the new script.
- Removed Experience Boosters from all Loot Boxes on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd cards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented notifications from drawing over the inventory if you have it open.
- Fixed a bug that caused voice to cycle when toggling the radio.
- Renamed ‘Garage Clubhouse’ on Vespucci Beach to ‘The Clinic’
- Reworked the login process.
- Changed all formerly permanently banned people’s status in the database to indefinite length bans.
- Changed the Taco Tree from a 3d Press E to a Sight Target.
- Disabled the script which makes the locals talk back to you when you talk near them to prevent messing up weed sales.
- Slightly nerfed the run speed boost for smoking weed.